Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Part of Web & Mobile and with focus on Backend for Hype, develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Actively maintains knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the organization’s planning and operations.
- Recognizes and identifies the boundaries of their own specialist knowledge.
- Collaborates with other specialists, where appropriate, to ensure advice given is appropriate to the needs of the organization.
Emerging technology monitoring
- Supports monitoring of the external environment and assessment of emerging technologies to evaluate the potential impacts, threats and opportunities to the organization.
- Contributes to the creation of reports, technology road mapping and the sharing of knowledge and insights.
- Communicates information security risks and issues to business managers and others.
- Performs basic risk assessments for small information systems.
- Contributes to vulnerability assessments.
- Applies and maintains specific security controls as required by organizational policy and local risk assessments. Investigates suspected attacks.
- Responds to security breaches in line with security policy and records the incidents and action taken.
Requirement and definition management
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritizes requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements base-line.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Designs software components and modules using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed software design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Creates and communicates multiple design views to identify and balance the concerns of all stakeholders of the software design and to allow for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Recommends designs which take into account target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems.
- Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications.
- Leads reviews of others’ designs.
- Models, simulates or prototypes the behavior of proposed software to enable approval by stakeholders, and effective construction of the software.
- Verifies software design by constructing and applying appropriate methods.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
- Contributes to selection of the software development approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Participates in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts, design principles, architectures, software and facilities.
- Assesses proposed changes to object/data structures, in order to evaluate alternative options.
- Implements physical database designs to support transactional data requirements for performance and availability.
- Implements data warehouse designs that support demands for business intelligence and data analytics.
- Reviews requirements and specifications and defines test conditions.
- Designs test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
- Analyses and reports test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks associated with own work.
System integration and build
- Defines the software modules needed for an integration build and produces a build definition for each generation of the software.
- Accepts completed software modules, ensuring that they meet defined criteria.
- Produces software builds from software source code for loading onto target hardware.
- Configures the hardware and software environment as required by the system being integrated.
- Produces integration test specifications, conducts tests and records and reports on outcomes.
- Diagnoses faults and records and reports on the results of tests.
- Produces system integration reports.
Release and deployment
- Uses the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities.
- Administers the recording of activities, logging of results and documents technical activity undertaken.
- May carry out early life support activities such as providing support advice to initial users.
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Tech organization
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or Tech or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 5-year experience in Tech
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- 1 year of experience in team management
- Understanding of different culture
- Participated in projects with people from other functions/markets
Filiale d’adidas Group, qui a pour mission d’être le leader mondial du marché des articles de sport avec les marques adidas, Reebok, Rockport et Taylor Made, adidas France distribue une gamme complète de produits liés à la pratique du sport / de la compétition et de produits influencés par le monde du sport mais s’inscrivant dans une optique de lifestyle et de streetwear.
Intégrer adidas c’est partager notre passion du sport et notre esprit d’équipe, aborder un marché en constante évolution, rejoindre une force internationale, bénéficier d’une mobilité interne dynamique favorisant l’évolution et la construction de nouveaux projets, mais aussi partager nos passions, nos réussites et nos valeurs.