Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The role of the Technology Consultant is responsible for the planning, installing and for the configuration of software solutions and systems. It is capable to support employees with specific applications and provides expert advisory. The role analyzes information systems of adidas and individualizes specific system solutions to meet the demand of the business.
- Actively maintains knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the organization’s planning and operations.
- Recognizes and identifies the boundaries of their own specialist knowledge.
- Collaborates with other specialists, where appropriate, to ensure advice given is appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems and identifies options for consideration.
- Works with stakeholders, to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests.
- Contributes to selection of the business analysis methods, tools and techniques for projects; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
Requirements definition and management
- Contributes to selection of the requirements approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for initiatives of medium size and complexity.
- Facilitates input from stakeholders, provides constructive challenge and enables effective prioritization of requirements.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Establishes the requirements base-lines, obtains formal agreement to requirements, and ensures traceability to source.
- Investigates, manages, and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
- Documents faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards.
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
If required: People Management / Resource Management:
- Is involved in recruiting process and proposes support for hiring decision and pre-selection of candidates
- Allocates the different work to the respective employees considering experience, complexity, workload and organizational efficiency
- Continuously monitors and evaluates team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of IT systems, data and analysis and team feedback and makes appropriate changes to meet business needs.
- Provides team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and GIT objectives
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- our-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 7-year experience in IT
- 5 years of experience in relevant area
- 2 years of experience in team management
- Strong understanding & knowledge of regional and global market landscape and the respective customer
- Managed critical elements and cross functional and regional projects
Filiale d’adidas Group, qui a pour mission d’être le leader mondial du marché des articles de sport avec les marques adidas, Reebok, Rockport et Taylor Made, adidas France distribue une gamme complète de produits liés à la pratique du sport / de la compétition et de produits influencés par le monde du sport mais s’inscrivant dans une optique de lifestyle et de streetwear.
Intégrer adidas c’est partager notre passion du sport et notre esprit d’équipe, aborder un marché en constante évolution, rejoindre une force internationale, bénéficier d’une mobilité interne dynamique favorisant l’évolution et la construction de nouveaux projets, mais aussi partager nos passions, nos réussites et nos valeurs.