VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
For our HR Dept we are looking for a strong
Senior Manager, Total Rewards EMEA
In this role you will be based In Stabio, Switzerland and will deal with our EMEA population.
You will be responsible for influencing the design and development of the comprehensive Total Rewards strategy for the EMEA organization, as well as managing the compensation, benefits programs and job structure programs.
In this role you will ensure that the organization remains competitive in the marketplace and helps to attract and retain top talent.
You will partner both Internal and external stakeholders, more specifically
- Partner with business clients to understand and support their business objectives by translating the organization’s compensation philosophy and strategy into effective recommendations that impact their functional areas
- Provide recommendations to management on important changes to the Compensation and Benefits program that will benefit employees
- Conduct analyses of market data, internal equity, job evaluations, regulatory changes, and implement new policies and programs
- Lead the regular market survey participation and assess market data, industry trends, and best practices to create market competitive compensation programs
- Provide expert compensation guidance for HR partners. Drive consistent compensation processes and communications while providing analysis of internal equity, business conditions, key metrics, and market trends
- Participate and coordinate global projects on HR initiatives
What would you need to success
- Subscribes to the highest standards of ethics and business/personal integrity
- Ability to manage sensitive employee information in a highly confidential manner
- Strong analytical, decision-making and documentation skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize work
- Clear, concise communication skills (verbal, written)
- Results oriented
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times
- Thrive in a team environment and work well with others
- Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 8+ years of experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation and benefit programs
- Solid experience in both compensation and benefits of EMEA markets
- Thorough understanding and application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Solid experience in HRIS system like Workday (HR user level in term of process and reporting)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and understand basic Marco, as well as in MS Power Point
- CCP® certification would be a plus
- International experience is highly preferred
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package.
Our Guiding Principles
Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always
Act Courageously -Think and act boldly
Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve
Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others
Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.