The Corporate Controlling function plays an integral part in the financial steering of the company. It includes all aspects of management reporting, financial planning, budgeting and performance management on a company level. The analyses and reports provide transparency to the Executive Board and drive both decision operational and strategic decision making and resource allocation across our Global Sales (markets and channels) and Global Brands (product categories and marketing) matrix organization.
This position is part of the Corporate Controlling Analyst Pool (CCAP) which sits in the sub-functional area of Strategic Controlling. Through the CCAP, the Corporate Controlling function dynamically addresses business priorities while offering an attractive learning experience. Thereby, selected candidates benefit from a priority-based rotation program which aims to create a robust generic understanding of Finance & Controlling tasks. Besides the on-the-job learning experiences, members of the CCAP will receive dedicated trainings and support on career development through mentorship.
- Enable fact-based and efficient decision-making process by providing insightful financial analysis and simulations and derived balanced recommendations to the Finance Senior Leadership/Executive Team
- Perform analysis and validate results to provide Corporate Controlling Senior Leadership/SVP required information in time for decision making
- Manage small sized projects and take over an active role in medium sized projects, implement findings and ensure sustainability of achievements
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, setting up structures and creating sustainable and meaningful reporting and analyses
- Proactively support programs/projects and respective alignment within Corporate Controlling by acting as a business partner and/or solution provider as the situation requires and drive as well as ensure the implementation of common solutions
- Support the creation of regular and ad-hoc presentations
- Ensure result-oriented communication, information flow and seamless collaboration within the Corporate Controlling organization and other Finance Functions (e.g. Group Accounting, Treasury and Investor Relations)
- Drive continuous improvement in the area of own responsibility
- SVP Corporate Controlling and respective Senior Management/Leadership Team
Finance Executive Team (SLT) and their respective PMOs
- Selected other functions across the Group based on selected rotations
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize large sets of information
- Advanced problem-solving skills (structuring, analysis, synthesis)
- Good understanding of FP&A, controlling and finance; knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- Analytical mindset and facility with numbers
- Ability to work independently within a global and changing environment, including completion of tasks of different complexity levels
- Good planning and organization skills, including project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (stakeholder mgmt., influencing)
- Process orientated and end-to-end mind set driven
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, specific analytics tools are a plus
- Innovative, action-oriented and solution-minded team player Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Advanced degree or qualification in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within Finance or Management Consulting
- Track record of outstanding performance in education and career
Filiale d’adidas Group, qui a pour mission d’être le leader mondial du marché des articles de sport avec les marques adidas, Reebok, Rockport et Taylor Made, adidas France distribue une gamme complète de produits liés à la pratique du sport / de la compétition et de produits influencés par le monde du sport mais s’inscrivant dans une optique de lifestyle et de streetwear.
Intégrer adidas c’est partager notre passion du sport et notre esprit d’équipe, aborder un marché en constante évolution, rejoindre une force internationale, bénéficier d’une mobilité interne dynamique favorisant l’évolution et la construction de nouveaux projets, mais aussi partager nos passions, nos réussites et nos valeurs.