Join us in the Salomon store in Roermund, Netherlands as Store Manager (m/f/d)
As Store Manager you will be responsible for recruiting and building a high performing team and well as for achieving NPS targets, exceeding budgeted sales, monitoring expenses and overseeing all operational aspects of the business.
You will ensure that the store:
- achieves its sales goals,
- brand standards are well executed
- delivers the operational excellence through effectively manage a high performing team
You will uphold the “time to play spirit” and use the store as a voice in the community through effective community engagement and marketing events, provide the highest level of customer experience and deliver the vision of the brand, supporting and mentoring the Assistant Manager and Sales Associate teams in regards to their development Programs. You will be 70% of the time on the shop floor.
- Instilling the importance of customer service in team members
- Empowering co-workers to use their best judgment in all customer service matters to quickly resolve and address any customer complaints.
- Promoting, monitoring and following up with the team on quality service through training and by acting as a positive role model when on the shop floor
Leadership, Development, and Communication
- Motivating and inspiring the team by delivering a compelling vision and purpose, which encompasses the brand Core Competencies and behaviours.
- Managing people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
- Maintaining an open and positive relationship with the Assistant Store Manager Leaders as well as collaborate and partner with all store teammates.
Inspiring employees so that each person contributes to the productivity of the store.
- Ensuring that goals will be exceeded through appropriate planning, training of staff, working closely with the inventory team to ensure market needs are met, and monitoring expenses for short and long term success.
- Partners with District Manager on operations best practices.
- Understanding of P&L statements and retail KPI analytics
- Managing payroll and schedule adjustments effectively to maximize productivity and to achieve payroll and sales targets.
- Establishing and executing a strategic plan to achieve sales and key performance indicators for all time periods.
- Analyzing reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
- Ensuring company/store policies and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to accordingly.
- Overseeing activity in regards to building safety, inspections, fire, or security gaps
- Monitor a loss prevention program to protect the company’s inventory and assets
- Coordination and validation of store events which support the company mission, drive traffic, and increase community involvement.
- Participate and encourage all staff to participate in store events both in store and offsite.
Merchandising and Inventory
- Ensuring high merchandising standards that reflect the pursuit of perfection in our brands.
- Customer Service experience with excellent customer service skills
- Strong command of local language and English
- PC literate, able to manage & learn new systems, Excel and Word proficient; Good command of MS Office are an advantage
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management
- Strong recruitment skills, hiring and inspiring retail teams who are Brand fit
- Ability to delegate tasks and resources, build trust in the team and a spirit of accountability and commitment, enables team work and personal growth
- Ability to analyze business trends and reporting to drive sales
- Proven success coaching & training retail teams to sell and deliver exceptional brand experience in store through digital tools to provide seamless consumer experience
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- A fascinating role in an innovative and international environment, which is described by Fair Play, Team spirit, Opportunities and Diversity
- Opportunities for self- and career development within the company of Amer Sports
- Flat hierarchy with a lot of space to make your own decision, show initiative and take responsibility
- Being part of a company, which values progressive, performance-oriented products with attention to detail, quality and excellent functioning for the user
Please apply online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets.