As Marketing Specialist Etail Accounts DACH you are responsible for planning, developing, and executing best in class marketing plans for the top EMEA digital key accounts to gain market share and stand out from the competition. You will also support local market etail/digital content production for selected customers and follow up on execution.
You will work in close collaboration with our Etail Key accounts, Marketing agencies, external content providers departments. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager Winning Accounts EMEA.
- Create marketing strategies and plans to gain market share with best Brand consistency
- Work with strategic account manager and data department to develop and deliver the customer marketing plan, identify account shopper profile to develop seasonal plans
- Evaluate via our Online shopper experience framework process the quality of our presence with the selected partners
- Take full ownership of the presentation of product content and brand stores, supporting our partners in creating tailored content solutions utilizing our brand center
- Drive on deep analytics tools to fuel demand, raise engagement, drive traffic, increase conversion
- Leverage sell-through data and web analytics to optimize consumer calendar execution, brand consumer experience and product content presentation
- Build action plan based on digital KPI provided by the bsns analyst (share of shelf, traffic, conv rate)
- Support the EMEA Marketing Director in designing the regional marketing strategy and building action plans following the Global strategy, utilizing available reports, data, and insights
- Keep updated on Market trends, select right reports, and educate the Marketing Managers Community as to what information are relevant, to be tracked and followed
- University Degree level and Driving License
- Minimum 3/4 years of experience in Digital sales accounts or Digital Trade Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Command of Microsoft Office, graphic/design programs are a plus
- Delivery and presentation of customers plans
- Very strong data analysis skills, summarization & problem-solving skills,
- Output orientation: Develop and manage operational results: set themselves ambitious targets, achieve them and know when to step back to improve the results.
- Understand and integrate the needs of internal/external clients
- Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate
- Ability to lead and/or support the change
- Explore, make new ideas come to life, striving ceaselessly to improve
- Demonstrate passion and personal investment to develop our brand.
- Due to its nature, the role requires an average presence of 1 day/ week in the Salomon German office near Munich, plus attendance to the required meetings.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
If the scope of these responsibilities meets your expectations, please be welcome to apply online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain product to play all year round both Summer and Winter with core sports such as Ski, Hiking or Running.