Join us in the new flagship shop to be opened in Copenhill,
as a full-time or part-time
Sale Associate (m/f)
The Sales Associate ensures a five-star customer service in Store. He/she will master:all Salomon products being able to understand customer needs and recommend the best options for each customer.
all the standard operating procedures, visual merchandising and community marketing principles and most importantly he/she will be proficient in the Sales Techniques and all the Digital Tools available in store.
- “Time to play spirit”, Someone who play with the rules to better enjoy them. Curious, playful and optimistic.
- Deep passion for the brand and his core sports
- Previous experience in customer service
- Digital savvy loves social media interaction
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Career progression opportunities
- A role in a leading outdoor company
- A friendly and vibrant working environment
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain product to play all year round both Summer and Winter with core sports such as Ski, Hiking or Running.