Salomon has been playing in the French Alps since 1947.
Our passion for outdoor sports, new technologies and craftsmanship has driven us – and still does – to create progressive gear to enable you to freely enjoy and challenge yourself in the great outdoors.
Don’t wait any longer. Now, it’s time to play.
Join us in the Salomon store to be opened in Barcelona, as
Assistant Store Manager (m/f)
As Assistant Store Manager you will support the store manager in the daily operations of the store ensuring the store achieves its sales goals and delivering the operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team. You will provide the highest level of customer experience and deliver the vision of the brand, supporting and mentoring the leader and sales associate teams in regards to their development programs.
- Acting as a brand ambassador and leveraging the brand service culture and customer experience.
- Performing and modelling customer service duties when on the sales floor.
- Motivating and inspiring the team by delivering a compelling vision and purpose.
- Providing regular operational updates to the Store Manager and store team.
- Ensuring that goals will be exceeded through appropriate planning, training of staff, working closely with the inventory team, and monitoring expenses.
- Supporting and collaborating with the Store Manager and Community Marketing Leader in the execution of store events.
- Minimum 1,5 years management experience in retail, preferably within the sports industry
- Customer service experience and ambitious to provide the best-in-class retail experience
- High level of awareness of social media and digital trends
- You have ability to analyse business trends and reporting to drive sales
- Passionate about the sports industry
- You have good command of MS Office
- Good level of English
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- A stimulating role in the outdoors industry
- Career progression opportunities
- An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please apply online
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets.