As the Product Content Specialist (PCS), you are the owner of the global content and online execution for Amazon. You are responsible for driving traffic growth and increasing conversion rates by delivering the best in class online content. You manage the new item setup and catalog optimization processes and the provision of assets for digital marketing campaigns. Your goal is to build strong relationships with Amazon stakeholders focused on meeting specific customer needs, problem-solving, and prompt follow-up and resolution.
- Managing the new item setup process, coordinating Brand Marketing, Commercial, and creative teams to provide copy, images, videos, and all other brand content to third party agencies for listing creation.
- Ensuring both visible content and hidden keywords are optimized to drive traffic and improve conversion.
- Working with the brand and agency partners to ensure translated content is optimized for each language/market.
- Analyzing content sufficiency and identifying gaps or opportunities to improve content, which will enhance customer experience and accelerate revenue growth.
- Working with brand stakeholders to manage content sufficiency outages and plan future content needs.
- Monitoring and optimizing digital share of shelf enhanced content coverage, and new item setup progress.
- Reviewing and benchmarking competitor content across the different Amazon regional sites and building recommendations to share with the brands.
- Sharing insights with brand teams and integrating best practices/learnings from the brand into Amazon content/execution.
- Supporting the Key Account Managers to deliver the content/execution priorities aligned with the account strategy and operational plan.
- Ownership of the resolution of all content related queries from internal teams, third party agencies and the Amazon category teams.
- Ensuring excellence in customer service on all content topics.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related field or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce or online marketing
- Attention to detail with outstanding follow-through and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focus and orientation
- Passion for sports or sports brands
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly strong Excel skills
- Fluency in English both spoken and written, French is also preferred.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please provide your application documents in English online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectations related to this role.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain product to play all year round both Summer and Winter with core sports such as Ski, Hiking or Running.