Timberland EMEA is looking for an exceptional Sales Representative to join our Sales team based between Antwerp and Brussel, Belgium.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You as Sales Representative will have the ultimate end responsibility for managing the Belux portfolio of the brand and reports directly into the Sales Manager Benelux. The Sales Representative is the account lead responsible to ensure all opportunities in the area of sales, marketing, product and operations are heard and quantified. The primary goal is to ensure that all seasonal and yearly quantitative and qualitative objectives are met and aligned to the overall EMEA/country strategy.
You will have the exciting opportunity to shape the Brand future in one of our key markets.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
- Developing and build strong strategic partnerships.
- Owning & leading the strategic account plan, ensure complete execution and align seasonal initiatives to the overall EMEA GTM strategy.
- Ensuring in depth market knowledge and analysis, in order to establish pricing strategy and quantify the key opportunities for growth.
- Driving the in-store Brand presence, to ensure excellent Brand consumer awareness and connection.
- Leading the development and implementation of account specific marketing plans.
- Planning, controlling and executing activities to hit the required sales targets and the desired profit margins.
- Driving the seasonal selling ‘Go to Market’ process.
- Driving the assortment planning process within the defined distribution policy with the account, to ensure market differentiation, in order to build the base for future sustainable profitable growth.
Skills for Success
Our ideal candidate will have deep understanding of the brand as well as an affinity with the brand’s key drivers: city living; travel; local culture and lifestyle with:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the footwear/apparel industry and its distribution in Belux.
- Shown strong influencing skill to work across a complex matrix organization.
- Ability to work at a strategic level within the account but at the same time manage the detail.
- Strong relationship, management and negotiation skills.
- Experienced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and plan.
- “Hands on” approach
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage
Timberland ®’s dedication to make quality products is bringing outdoor adventures within your city lifestyle. A global leader in premium-quality footwear, apparel and accessories that is equally committed to environmental and social responsibility