Sales associate W/MPart Time
⛷ Interested in a career in retail? Passionate about the outdoors?
If that sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity to join the Salomon family!
We are looking for a Sales Associate for a temporary contract (6 months) part-time position (16 to 24h/week) in our Salomon Store at the Amsterdam Outlet.
- You will master all Salomon products and understand customer needs to provide a personalized service.
- You will accompany and advise customers in order to provide them with a high-level shopping experience, propose complementary products (additional sales).
- You will be proficient in Sales Techniques and the Digital Tools available in store in order to provide outstanding customer service.
- You will master standard operating procedures, health and safety guidelines, visual merchandising and community marketing principles.
- You will be a brand ambassador and leverage the brand service culture.
This position involves a 100% presence on the sales floor.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily:
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drives sales.
- Ability to quickly find solutions for any objections from the consumer, interact and follow-up with them.
- Assist in protecting company assets and procedures through promoting loss prevention.
- Ensure that the stockroom is clean and well-organized.
- Confident at cash handling.
- Contribute to brand visual standards.
- Assist with replenishment and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required.
Other Job Functions:
- Participate in staff training and store events as required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Assistant and Store Manager.
What makes you the perfect Sales Associate?
- You love interacting with people and share your enthusiasm with the team
- Passion and knowledge of Salomon’s core sports
- Previous experience in customer service and retail
- Team player
- Hands on approach with a strong willingness to learn
- Digital savvy, able to manage and learn new systems
- Flexibility to work a schedule that can include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Fluent in Dutch and/or English
What We Offer
- Monthly bonus scheme
- 50% extra pay-out on sunday and holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- New staff uniform twice a year
- Discounts on AmerSports products including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic and Armada from day one
Temporary Contract (6 months), Part-time (16 to 24 hours).
Location : https://stores.salomon.com/shop/195213/salomon-factory-outlet-amsterdam