⛷ Interested in a career in retail? Passionate about the outdoors?
If that sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity to join the Salomon family!
We are looking for a Sales Associate for a permanent part-time position (16h/week) in our Salomon Store at the Cheshire Oaks Outlet.
- You will master all Salomon products and understand customer needs to provide a personalized service.
- You will accompany and advise customers in order to provide them with a high-level shopping experience, propose complementary products (additional sales).
- You will be proficient in Sales Techniques and the Digital Tools available in store in order to provide outstanding customer service.
- You will master standard operating procedures, health and safety guidelines, visual merchandising and community marketing principles.
- You will be a brand ambassador and leverage the brand service culture.
This position involves 100% presence on the sales floor.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily:
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drives sales.
- Ability to quickly find solutions for any objections from the consumer, interact and follow-up with them.
- Assist in protecting company assets and procedures through promoting loss prevention.
- Ensure that the stockroom is clean and well-organized.
- Confident at cash handling.
- Contribute to brand visual standards.
- Assist with replenishment and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required.
Other Job Functions:
- Participate in staff training and store events as required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Assistant and Store Manager.
What makes you the perfect Sales Associate?
- You love interacting with people and share your enthusiasm with the team
- Passion and knowledge of Salomon’s core sports
- Previous experience in customer service and retail
- Team player
- Hands on approach with a strong willingness to learn
- Digital savvy, able to manage and learn new systems
- Flexibility to work a schedule that can include evenings, weekends and holidays
What We Offer
- MediCash Health Coverage from day one
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Personal Pension Plan
- Discounts on AmerSports products including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic and Wilson from day one
- Life Insurance
Permanent Contract, Part-time (16 hours/week)
Jobs based in our Salomon Cheshire Oaks Outlet – Ellesmere Port, UK