The Sales Associate ensures a five-star customer service in Store.
- Master all Salomon products, understand customer needs and recommend the best options for each customer.
- Master all the standard operating procedures, health and safety guidelines, visual merchandise and community marketing principles and most importantly they will be proficient in the Sales Techniques and all the Digital Tools available in store in order to provide an outstanding customer service.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily:
- 100% of the time on the shop floor.
- Be a brand ambassador and leverage the brand service culture and customer relationship.
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drives sales.
- Ability to quickly find solutions for any objections from the consumer, interact and follow-up with them.
- Assist in protecting company assets and procedures through promoting loss prevention.
- Ensure that the stockroom is clean and well-organized.
- Confident at cash handling.
- Contribute for Brand visual standards at all times.
- Assist with replenishment and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required.
Other Job Functions
- Participate in staff training and store events as required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Assistant and Store Manager.
- “Time to play spirit”, Someone who plays with the rules to better enjoy them. Curious, playful and optimistic but focused, dedicated and passionate all the same.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Deep passion for the brand and his core sports.
- Team player.
- Loves interacting with customers.
- Hands on approach with a strong will to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Digital savvy loves social media interaction.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
- Customer Service experience with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong command English.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Amer Sports products or outdoor equipment and outerwear.
- Participation in or an interest in activities we make products for.
- PC literate, able to manage & learn new systems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
What We Offer
- MediCash Health Coverage from day one
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Personal Pension Plan
- Discounts on AmerSports products including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic and Wilson from day one
- Life Insurance
Permanent Contract, Part-time (20 hours)
Jobs based in our Salomon Cheshire Oaks Outlet – Ellesmere Port, UK
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain product to play all year round both Summer and Winter with core sports such as Ski, Hiking or Running.