Être étudiant chez AMOS Sport Business School implique de s’ouvrir sur le monde, de partir à la rencontre d’autres cultures avec la passion pour le sport comme dénominateur commun.
Si voyager ouvre l’esprit, étudier à l’étranger ouvre sur des carrières dans le management du sport à l’international ! Le cursus international du Programme Grande école a été conçu pour cela.
About Amos l'Ecole du Sport Business
Good to know:
- Amos offers study programs that are supervised by experts working in the sports industry
- international visions (integration of exchange programs)
- professionalism is a major keyword: strive to train future managers, managers or business employees
- diversification on many levels: not only in terms of nationality but also regarding the curriculum
- not only interesting theorical input is given, but also practical insights are given thanks to the integration of field work, case studies and more
European High School degree or equivalent end
Duration: 3 years
Three important marks of the study programs:
- Get an idea of what it is like to work in a company, experience the daily life and atmosphere as an intern
- Get to know what it is like to be part of the sports industry and its development
Benefit from international opportunities (integrated linguistic school, half-year abroad, seminars in English and much more