Service and Technical Coordinator – Precor
Villefontaine (prox. de Lyon)
As Service and Technical Coordinator Precor you are the French technical point of contact. You will fix, train and improve the efficiency of the service. Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Being the technical support for customers and engineers on the field.
- Promptly repairing and maintaining our equipment at customer site.
- Being the Technical Support of the Logistic department at Installs.
- Being the Technical Support of the sales department at events and fairs.
- Supporting of the Back office by selling service contracts.
- Offering Customer support/care.
- Creating offers related to Service/Parts requests.
- Planning engineers and maintenance orders.
- Assuring of on-time order processing.
- Spare Parts Management in terms of purchasing and stock controlling on sub-contractors sites.
- Maintaining customer data and equipment data.
- Maintaining technical documentation (Spare Parts lists, compatibility).
- Mechanical or electronic engineer with knowledge on AV and network
- Knowledge of servicing electrical/electronic devices
- Ability to understand technical drawings and descriptions
- Ability to easily adapt to technology changes
- Fault finding skills to component level
- With good experience on network installation and maintenance
- BEP-BTS Maintenance industriel / BAC STI /DUT Télécommunication-réseau is a plus
- Experience as a field service engineer is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office programs – Knowledge of Linux an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Interest in sports and technical sport products
- Ability to travel
- Self-dependent and autonomous work attitude
- Organisation- and communication skills
- Team player and able to work under pressure
- Customer focused and solution oriented
- Analysing and problem-solving skills
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry.
- Career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work.
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team.
Precor is part of the world’s leading sports equipment company Amer Sports Group (www.amersports.com) with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Precor, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic and Suunto. All Amer Sports companies develop and manufacture technically advanced products that improve the performance of active sports participants. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and presence in all major markets. Precor is one of the leading manufacturers of professional fitness equipment. Headquartered in Bothell (USA) Precor maintains offices in Seattle, UK, Germany, Benelux, Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Israel, Japan, China and Australia.