Regional Sales Manager Precor UK
Field-based / HQ in Frimley (South West & Wales)
As Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for achieving annual sales, activity and customer contact targets for your particular region for Precor (London, North Thames, East Midlands, or North East), managing the relationships with existing and prospective customers, developing profitable and sustainable sales, as well as representing Precor’s best interests and business culture at all times.
- Ensuring the monthly, quarterly and annual sales and activity key performance indicators for the region are achieved and exceeded through the generation of new sales and new customer relationships.
- Following the leads generated, managing the geographical region for new opportunities as well as managing the sales process: including preparation of tenders, gym design drawings, equipment recommendations, presentations, proposing, closing, project management, and staff training where necessary.
- Managing the expectation and experience of existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Pro-actively pursuing new business avenues and generating own leads when necessary via managed key performance indicators (number of customer meetings, weekly and monthly value and number of quotes generated, closed sales and target sector penetration).
- Maintaining the customer database to ensure the information is updated, accurate and available at all times in line with company requirements.
- Working closely with all Precor internal teams (finance, logistics, marketing, service etc) to ensure on time and in full delivery of customer orders.
- Representing Precor at all relevant trade shows, conferences, seminars and corporate events when required.
- Attending all relevant monthly sales meetings and scheduled training courses provided.
- Min. 3 years of experience in sales of capital goods; profound knowledge and understanding of sales processes, mechanisms and tools.
- Proven sales performance in a high value capital equipment and/or field sales environment.
- Knowledge of private, local authority and corporate leisure structures as well as procurement processes.
- Fitness affinity and comprehensive knowledge of both Precor and competitor’s products and services are of advantage.
- Business relevant degree is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office is required, knowledge of Salesforce is beneficial.
- Living in the territory and willing to travel.
- Clean driving licence.
- Planning and organising
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry.
- Career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work.
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online. When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Precor is part of the world’s leading sports equipment company Amer Sports Group (www.amersports.com) with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Precor, Atomic, Arc’teryx, and Suunto. All Amer Sports companies develop and manufacture technically advanced products that improve the performance of active sports participants. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and presence in all major markets. Precor is one of the leading manufacturers of professional fitness equipment. Headquartered in Bothell (USA) Precor maintains offices in Seattle, UK, Germany, Benelux, Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Japan and China.