A Northern Italian family-owned B2B textile solution provider with major international focus and dealing with significant blue-chip clients and brands, is looking for a talented Commercial Operations Team Lead.
The ideal candidate works in close synergy with the CEO, supporting him with the operational management of the company. He/she works with the various business functions of the company to guarantee optimal commercial operations delivery.
In close cooperation and constant dialogue with the CEO, his/her main areas of activity include:
· Customer Relationship Management leadership (account management + customer service)
· Business development/Sales marketing support
· Network coordination of international business developers & external consultants
· CEO Strategic Business Growth Advisory
· Management of 1x account manager, 3x customer care specialists and 1x graphic designer
· Continuous improvement of company-wide organisational set up and processes
· Management of General/Administration Services (HR, Finance, IT)
· Report commercial operations efficiency to the CEO
Who are we looking for?
· A talented and dynamic customer-focused marketeer with first-class inter-personal skills and an excellent commercial flair.
· The ideal candidate has at least an undergraduate degree and minimum 10-year experience in similar international roles.
· Previous team & budget management experience is a must.
· Ideally with experience in the Automotive, (Motor)Sport and/or Luxury industries.
· Track record of successful corporate and consumer-facing merchandise/licensing projects delivery.
· Knowledge of the textile supply chain and its sourcing/pricing/logistics intrications intrications would be greatly appreciated.
· A structured, analytical and organized professional, who works in a proactive way, embracing multitasking with the ability to operate according to priorities, with autonomy and in line with the company culture and mission.
· A collaborative personality, open to dialogue and communication at all levels.
· A solution-oriented individual with problem-solving abilities, able to implement actions in a reactive manner in order to to achieve expected results in the short to medium term.
· A solid IT knowledgeand full English proficiency are essential. German fluency would be a significant additional advantage.
The company offers an important and challenging professional opportunity in a dynamic, innovative, constantly growing environment. This is a pivotal role to enable the CEO and the rest of the team to fulfil the company’s growth ambitions in the next years.
This is a permanent position, with a compensation commensurate with experience. Eventual relocation support is possible. Limited business travel planned (no more than 15%).
About Pielle Italia
pielleitalia’s mission is to help private and public stakeholders find the sweet sustainable spot between people, profit and the planet when it comes to textile requirements, focusing on products and processes with environmental consciousness.
Whilst the company offers uniforms, workwear, merchandise and promotional items, pielleitalia’s uniqueness (and core expertise) is its ability to strategically advise the private sector on sustainability and circular economy matters, and facilitate public/private partnerships.
pielleitalia advises some of the most important brands in the world (for which textile is not their core competence) by auditing their current environmental impact, and subsequently recommending and overseeing the implementation of a more sustainable supply chain solution. From more appropriate raw material sourcing, through auditing suppliers, improving production quality standards and distribution efficiency, pielleitalia covers the whole value chain at 360 degrees in order to make a positive environmental impact.