Be part of bringing RESTUBE to the next level!
More than 300,000 users already have more freedom and safety on the water thanks to Restube: whether in leisure and family activities, as athlete or rescue professional. Thanks to Restube, more than 45 users have already been able to save themselves from a critical situation in the water. The potential is massive – now is the time for RESTUBE worldwide!
Therefor we are looking now for YOU to strengthen our team:
GLOBAL SALES DIRECTOR
(M/W/D, Full-time, Karlsruhe)
- You take on responsibility, have management experience and good knowledge of sales
- You combine entrepreneurial thinking with analytical competence
- You have the experience and needed long-term energy to implement processes and change
- You bring continuity and close deals
- You have experience in setting up and optimizing structures and processes
- You have experience in online and offline trading of physical products
- You are a sales professional for B2C products that require explanation
- You have good knowledge of trade marketing
- You have good communication skills and very good knowledge of German and English
- You have a hands-on attitude
- Development of a powerful international multi-channel sales organization
- Commitment and authentic leadership, coordination and development of the team
- Management & further development of sales channels
- Responsibility for the sales targets and the associated budgets: Offline & Online / B2C, B2B and Institutional
- Active key sales and customer care: Restube representation, supervision of key accounts, as well as proactive approach and deals with potential new customers
- Sales controlling, reporting & forecasts for the management
- Conception & implementation of the necessary trade marketing for the B2B sell-through
DO YOU WANT to be an important part of the team?
Then write with us the next chapters of the RESTUBE story.
Send us your application documents with your motivation, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to your application: [email protected]