We’re in business to save our home planet.
Your role will contribute to this mission by providing a complete shopping experience for our customers and being an ambassador of the brand.
• Welcome the customers in the store, address their needs and answer their questions and concerns.
• Talk confidently to the customers about our products, values and history.
• Show your passion for the brand to every customer and convey what makes us unique.
• Be an environmental ambassador by leading on environmental initiatives and environmental storytelling, together with the Sales Associates and the environmental team.
• Check stock daily and restock when necessary.
• Create the best display for our products and maintain the store clean and tidy.
• Operate the cash register, as well as opening and closing it.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Previous retail or related customer service experience.
• Language skills: native in German, fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
• Enthusiasm and knowledge about our products.
• Working knowledge of computers; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Be an excellent communicator and have organizational skills.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Founded in 1973, Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company based in Ventura, California. A certified B Corporation, Patagonia is in business to save our home planet. In a time when all life on earth is under threat of extinction, we aim to use the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imagination—to influence changes needed to protect our planet. The company is recognized internationally for its commitment to product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $104 million in grants and in-kind donations to date.
We’re always looking for motivated people to join us in our European offices or retail stores. We’re especially interested if you love spending as much time as possible in the mountains or the wild, feel more at home in a base camp or on the river than an office, and have a passion for something outside of yourself, whether for surfing or opera, climbing or gardening, skiing or community activism.
Learn more about who we are and apply to our positions via our website: https://eu.patagonia.com/nl/en/eu-jobs.html