Marketing Operations Manager EMEA
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by defining and managing the marketing systems and processes across all channels and markets in Europe. You will work in close partnership with the regional Marketing Director, Global marketing operations, local market teams and EHQ marketing teams, to drive the systems and processes required to manage the complex marketing workstreams that support all sell-in and sell-through marketing efforts in Europe.
- Work with Regional Marketing Director and Global Marketing Operations to review and enhance
European marketing operations processes.
- Managing the briefing process to internal and external creative stakeholders ensuring the timely
delivery of creative assets.
- Partner with finance and relevant marketing stakeholders to ensure close oversight of all
marketing investments in the region.
- Work with the Brand Analyst to manage the marketing performance dashboard in order to track
the performance of regional marketing efforts and deliver quarterly reports to key marketing
and commercial stakeholders across the business.
- Define and manage the cadence of marketing meetings between EMEA and Global as well as
EMEA and the local marketing teams in Europe.
- Work with our counterparts in Global Marketing Operations to ensure timely delivery of
marketing assets to regional functions and local marketing coordinators.
- Manage the cadence and delivery of monthly marketing reports to global and regional
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years professional experience in marketing operations
- A keen strategic point of view and the ability to write and present strategic presentations.
- Excellent system-based organization skills.
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and bring innovative ideas to the table.
- Well organized; can multi-task multiple initiatives simultaneously; deadline oriented.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities and experience.
- Collaborator/team player/willing to get involved to help the larger team.
- High energy, self-starter.
- Flexible; can anticipate and adapt to change.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and cross-cultural nuances.
- Fluent in English; any other languages a plus.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
If you are interested, please apply through our website: https://eu.patagonia.com/nl/en/eu-jobs.html
Founded in 1973, Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company based in Ventura, California. A certified B Corporation, Patagonia is in business to save our home planet. In a time when all life on earth is under threat of extinction, we aim to use the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imagination—to influence changes needed to protect our planet. The company is recognized internationally for its commitment to product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $104 million in grants and in-kind donations to date.
We’re always looking for motivated people to join us in our European offices or retail stores. We’re especially interested if you love spending as much time as possible in the mountains or the wild, feel more at home in a base camp or on the river than an office, and have a passion for something outside of yourself, whether for surfing or opera, climbing or gardening, skiing or community activism.
Learn more about who we are and apply to our positions via our website: https://eu.patagonia.com/nl/en/eu-jobs.html