At a Glance:
This is a role that will be local to our Portland HQ and will support a hybrid work environment.
Due to a propelling growth in our direct-to-consumer business, we are looking for a Paid Social Manager North America in our largest and fastest-growing market. You will work in a cross-functional team together with digital channel owners working on campaigns covering the full customer funnel. You will lead and manage our North American paid social landscape across Meta, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok. With budget responsibility you will decide together with the Acquisition Lead NA which streams to invest in to grow brand awareness as well as online sales. You will monitor and optimize the campaigns and work directly with our global Digital Marketing Team vendor support teams as a strategic partner. An entrepreneurial drive and strong hands-on execution will be imperative to shape and grow the brand.
As you might expect from a running brand, the Digital Marketing team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From channel specialists to CRM experts, digital campaign leads and merchandisers, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Accountable for online sales and traffic via platforms such as Meta, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok for North America – Increase volume while driving high ROAS efficiency
- Scale a strong traffic engine even further by attracting new prospects to On, while effectively converting them to On customers
- Grow our largest and fastest-growing region (United States and Canada) and differentiate in campaign execution and budget administration
- Develop and monitor campaign models across the full customer funnel to highlight ROAS and attribution. Enable further investment in high performing and refinement of less optimal campaigns and audiences
- Apply a creative solution orientation to improve campaigns and suggest out-of-the-box initiatives to get there, working together with design, content other specialists
- Break-out of lower funnel efforts by looking for opportunities across the full-funnel to ensure sustainable customer growth and finally justifying investments into awareness efforts
- Enable format, channel and platform diversification by applying a rigid test & learn roadmap
- Elevate yourself beyond the paid social ecosystem with opportunities to participate and lead cross- functional projects
- 3+ years hands-on experience with paid social media marketing
- Analytics and results-driven, you can justify investments by mastering ROAS calculations and cross-channel impact
- You have proven experience scaling acquisition efforts across platforms owning the full customer-funnel
- Clear assets briefing process with design and a test and learn mindset.
- Expertise in building complex audience ecosystem (LAL, CA, exclusions, overlap, exhaustion, etc.)
- Strong hands-on executor (Get things done)
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver – You enjoy coming up with creative solutions in a fast paced agile environment.
What we offer:
On is a young Swiss sports company based in Zurich, Portland (Oregon) and Yokohama (Japan). It has one simple mission: make running fun. A team of sports scientists, world-class athletes and designers spearheads this notion.
On develops and markets running shoes that are winning technology and design distinctions all over the world. World Champions and elite athletes win medals in On. More than 100 athletes were in On shoes at the recent Rio Olympics.
On’s ingenious CloudTec® sole is patented worldwide. Six years after market launch, On is available from more than 2’500 specialist running stores in 50 countries in Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific. On has become the fastest growing running shoe brand worldwide.
On’s amazing story has been featured on Bloomberg and Fox Business News, in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, ESPN Magazine, The Independent, The Guardian, Die Zeit, NZZ, Wallpaper Magazine, Monocle, GQ, Men’s Health, Runner’s World and many others.