A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager in Austria to join the team at Osprey Europe working in and responsible for our Austrian region.
This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle supply of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for strategy, leadership and direction of the sales team in your region to continue growth plans set and agreed with the Head of Sales and VP Sales and Product. You will take an active participation in offering opinions and making decisions and provide overall accountability for sales and positioning of the Osprey brand in Austria.
As part of your responsibilities you will:
• Develop ongoing relationships and growth plans with direct key accounts
• Provide planning and leadership to any existing/future sales team members
• Develop ongoing liaison and relations with key accounts in region
• Develop ongoing liaison and relationships with internal and external marketing teams
• Develop a financial growth plan for the brand to achieve set targets/KPI’s
• Provide presentations during sales campaigns, trade shows and sales meetings
The role is responsible for managing key retail accounts, regional sales team and coordinating training across allocated regions, all primarily but not limited to Austria.
To apply it is essential you have knowledge and experience of:
• The Austrian and wider European retail market
• Outdoor, bike and sports retailers in Austria
• Experience in a senior sales role
• Experience of leading a sales team towards and achieving growth
• Sales tools of the trade including written communication, market research, Microsoft software, visual communication software and strategic sales services
You must be a strong and assertive communicator who is highly analytical. You will have the ability to lead, be decisive and have highly developed teamwork skills. You will have the ability to instil enthusiasm in others and increase productivity. You will be a strategic thinker with commercial understanding and you will possess creativity and insight.
You must be able to speak and write perfect German and English and must have the ability and willingness to travel extensively within and out of Austria and hold a valid passport and driving licence.
About Osprey Europe Ltd
Kalifornien 1974. Die Geburtsstunde von Osprey: Es begann alles mit einer Nähmaschine einem Kopf voller Ideen und dem Verlangen, innovative Rucksäcke zu entwickeln, die den höchsten Standards gerecht werden. Osprey hat sich seit diesen bescheidenen Anfängen zu einer weltweit führenden Rucksack- und Taschen-Marke entwickelt. Bis heute verkörpern Osprey Produkte den Pioniergeist von einst, von den höchsten Bergen zu den entferntesten Inseln und überall dazwischen.
Osprey Europe wurde 2003 in England gegründet um Osprey Produkte auf dem europäischen Markt zu vertreiben und um das wachsende internationale Ansehen als führende Marke zu steigern. Osprey Europe ist ein junges, dynamisches und innovatives Unternehmen, das stolz darauf ist qualitativ hochwertige Produkte anzubieten und über einen exzellenten Kundenservice zu verfügen.