Online Content Producer, HOKA & TEVA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
Reporting into the Content Manager, you will be responsible for managing creative planning, building and publishing of engaging onsite content for the HOKA & TEVA website whilst delivering intuitive, best-in-class localised content. You will oversee end-to-end web production, reporting and improve on trading KPI’s to ensure sites are trading effectively. You will ensure delivery of content is executed on time and to schedule according to plans agreed with the EMEA Trade, Marketing and Brand teams. You should be passionate about continually exploring content curation opportunities with focus on expanding our customer-centric content, user experience and regional personalization.
- You will develop content plans in tandem with the internal teams.
- Ensuring plans are executed for site content, from initial site visit to basket.
- Collaborating with the Trade team to ensure the correct content is online and in a timely fashion in order to tie in with content launches.
- Take on full accountability for the planning and execution of all on site content; ensuring brand campaigns and activity, ecommerce promotions and site messaging are launched on time and to plan by working together with the regional brand teams and the wider ecommerce functions.
- You will be expected to be on top of innovations that will improve customer experience for HOKA & TEVA EMEA. You will provide your manager with ideas on how to improve the site via enhancements, third party technology and general improvements.
Who You Are:
- Self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm and focus to their work
- An open & curious creative thinker and adaptive problem-solver
- Excellent communicator who thrives on building relationships, collaborating, communicating with others
- Organized planner, able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Able to adapt to new situations and challenges, enables change
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Online/website content and merchandising experience using a well-known Content management System
- Understanding the trading customer journey from initial visit to basket
- Proven track record in running multiple marketing campaigns across multiple brands, ideally in multiple languages.
- A good understanding of online marketing, especially email and search marketing, specifically SEO
- Ability to work with external agencies and partners
- Additional languages (French, German, Dutch) would also be beneficial
- Excellent analytical understanding, ideally using an advanced web analytics tool, like Coremetrics or Omniture
- Experience with web design and html coding
Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
About Deckers Brands
Deckers Brands is a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company’s portfolio of brands includes UGG®, Teva®, Sanuk®, Ahnu®, HOKA ONE ONE® and KOOLABURRA. Deckers Brands products are sold in more than 50 countries and territories through select department and specialty stores, 136 Company-owned and operated retail stores, and select online stores, including Company-owned websites. Deckers Brands has a 40-year history of building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders attracting millions of loyal consumers globally. For more information, please visit www.deckers.com.
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all of our people to be as successful as they can be to reach their full potential.