We’re looking for an outstanding Brand Marketing Manager to join our Napapijiri Brand Management team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we believe that our team members have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions to drive change and ensure progress never stops.
What will you do?
The Brand Manager for Wonder products is responsible for managing the brand / product / positioning / activation strategies, campaigns, tools and content, to connect with consumers throughout the purchase funnel, from planning to execution including the Go-To-Market process.
This role requires a proven track record in building strong brand and product marketing campaigns by leveraging the full marketing mix and delivering integrated solutions fully in line with our brand DNA and strategies.
The objectives of this role are to strengthen brand health metrics and support overall financial goals.
By joining our team as a Brand Manager, on a daily basis you will:
* Develop brand / product / activation marketing strategies for every touch-point in the GTM process.
* Manage and deliver brand / product / activation, tactics, campaigns, tools and content across all consumer touch points for Wonder to fuel demand, raise brand awareness, engagement and conversion.
* Work closely with brand creative team and external agencies to deliver all creative content for each season.
* Drive collaboration between Marketing / Sales / Retail / Product to deliver and improve marketing deliverables throughout the Go To Market process.
* Leverage and integrate consumer insights to deliver effective consumer led campaigns and brand experiences. Share consumer insights with other departments to nurture consumer led culture across the brand.
* Manage brand-marketing budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans. Track and monitor budget on a monthly basis to ensure compliance with company approved numbers.
What you need to succeed?
* A degree in marketing or communication (bachelor or master level)
* 3-5 years of experience in Brand Management. An international experience ( working in an international team or having worked/lived abroad would be a plus). Preferred industries: sporting goods, fast moving consumer goods, fashion or entertainment.
* Having strong experience of managing projects internally and with external agencies, as well as managing cross functional teams without direct hierarchy supervision.
* Fluent English, any additional language would be a plus.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Experience in consumer research and market data analysis.
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of iconic lifestyle brands.
* Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward.
* International and challenging working culture.
Founded in Italy in 1987, Napapijri celebrates the unexpected journey and outfits adventures that leave a mark. Representing a global mindset through the intersection of boundaries, culture, nature and art, the brand portfolio includes Menswear, Womenswear and Childrenswear; draws inspiration from the wondrous in nature and enables the self-expression of individuals that see the world with a thoughtful mind and an artful touch.