We’re looking for an outstanding Business Analyst Trainee to join our Napapijri team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Business Analyst Trainee your input will be key supporting the Finance Team in the preparation of forecast, budgets, and specific analysis together with the development of a solid partnership with the Napapijri Team.
We expect that our trainee will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
Support Finance Team:
* Prepare and review of Weekly/Daily Sales Reports by Channel to identify key trend and summaries of risks/opportunities to be shared and discussed with Finance Team;
* Prepare the weekly/monthly reviews to analyse variance actual-forecast in order to support the discuss of business actions;
* Participate in the definition of the forecast/plan finance processes supporting the Finance Team within these financial processes;
Daily Actuals review:
* Support the Finance Team in the monitor of the actuals data across all VF systems and in collaboration with Central Finance Team;
* Ensure that variances vs forecast are investigated and reported correctly to the business and in alignment with the Finance Team;
Monthly forecast / Annual Budget process:
* Support the Finance Team in the development of the monthly Forecast and annual Budget and upload figures in VF systems;
* Support the Finance Team in the preparation of simulations of risks/opportunities;
* Support the preparation of the annual budget presentation to Corporation;
* Support the 5Years strategic plan;
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a master degree in Finance, Statistics or Economics
* Experience in a Finance Department, preferably in multinational environment, would be a plus
* You are proficient in English, spoken as well as written
* You have proven communication skills in interacting with people from a non-financial background
* You are able to simplify financial results to deliver clear and concise messages
* You maintain the perspective to the overall goals/results optimizing the level of details
* You show flexibility based on change in priority and corporate’s deadlines
* Good Excel skills are essential
* SAP knowledge is preferred
What’s in it for you?
* A 6 months internship with possibility to extension of another 6 months
* A salary of Gross CHF 1600 per month
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your CV and cover letter will be written in English, since this is our common language at VF Corporation.
Founded in Italy in 1987, Napapijri celebrates the unexpected journey and outfits adventures that leave a mark. Representing a global mindset through the intersection of boundaries, culture, nature and art, the brand portfolio includes Menswear, Womenswear and Childrenswear; draws inspiration from the wondrous in nature and enables the self-expression of individuals that see the world with a thoughtful mind and an artful touch.