Support Retail Finance and the EU Retail Leadership Team to drive double-digit growth for the Napapijri DTC channels (Full-price stores, Outlets, E-Commerce and Concessions). Owns the core financial processes including areas of actuals processing, forecast and budgets together with the development of a solid partnership with the Retail Team.
Providing management reporting and proposals for investment to drive growth and maximize profitability.
Support EU Retail Leadership Team:
* Review of Weekly/Daily Sales Reports by Channel to identify key trend and summaries of risks/opportunities
* Prepare the weekly/monthly reviews with Retail Leaders to analyse KPIs and variance actual-budget and discuss corrective actions
* Lead the Open-to-Buy process in cooperation with Merchandising and Operation ensuring the financial targets of sales, margin and inventory are achieved
* Participate in the definition of the long-term business strategy advising management where focus the investment to maximize profitability
Monthly Actuals review:
* Ensure that actuals data are accurate and consistent in all VF systems
* Ensure that variances to forecast are investigated and reported to management as appropriate
* Ensure that consistent accounting treatments, based on US GAAP, are applied
Monthly forecast / Annual Budget process:
* Develop the monthly Forecast and annual Budget at store level and upload figures in VF systems
* Based on forecast and actual trends prepare simulations of risks/opportunities
* Support the preparation of the annual budget presentation to Corporation
* Support the 5Years strategic plan at store level
Financial support to business expansion/improvement:
* Business plan preparation for new store openings and capital investment
* Develop an Omni-Channel reporting and KPIs to facilitate a cross-channel decision making process
* Facilitate the integration of current financial processes with SAP
* Education: Master Degree in Finance, Statistics or Economics.
* Experience: at least 3 years of experience in Finance Department, preferably in multinational environment. Previous experience in a retail business strongly preferred.
* Language skills: Proficient in English, spoken as well as written.
* Proven communication skills in interacting with people from a non-financial background
* Ability to simplify financial results to deliver clear and concise messages to Senior Management
* Maintain the perspective to the overall goals/results optimizing the level of details
* Flexibility based on change in priority and corporate’s deadlines
* Good Excel skills are essential
* MPC / Hyperion Experience preferred
* SAP/COGNOS Experience preferred
Founded in Italy in 1987, Napapijri celebrates the unexpected journey and outfits adventures that leave a mark. Representing a global mindset through the intersection of boundaries, culture, nature and art, the brand portfolio includes Menswear, Womenswear and Childrenswear; draws inspiration from the wondrous in nature and enables the self-expression of individuals that see the world with a thoughtful mind and an artful touch.