Columbia Sportswear Company has four unique Brands for active lives. We are all about connecting active people with their passions.
So if you have a passion for all things active, we might have the right position for you. If you crave adventure, innovation, quality and – best of all – fun, this is where you belong.
Come join us!
We are looking for an E-commerce Merchandising Intern, for a duration of 6 months, from September 1st 2019.
You MUST have a CONVENTION DE STAGE with your school to be able to apply for this internship.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CONVENTION DE STAGE WITH YOUR SCHOOL.
General Position Summary:
You will support the Europe eCommerce Web Merchandiser to coordinate the update of category pages, products and site search. Your goal? Deliver the best user experience, ease product discovery, maximize conversions and sales of the Columbia and SOREL European websites.
- Plan, test and refine product listings, site search filtering and categorization tactics that help consumers find the right products and reinforce a positive brand experience
- Understand and leverage Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform capabilities over all aspects of site merchandising to maximize product discoverability and achieve target KPIs
- Identify merchandising opportunities to increase sales and conversion
- Apply SEO best practices to category and product pages to increase organic visibility, click through rate and drive incremental revenue
Support day to day and seasonal update of all products (descriptions, translations, category…)
- Benchmark other web sites to propose improvement and best practices
Job Specific Skills:
- A demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Attention to detail
- Customer experience focused
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to technical and business issues
- Genuine interest in outdoor product, apparel and footwear
- Keen interest in digital, staying abreast of eCommerce, eMerchandising and eMarketing trends
- Experience or willingness to learn using a eCommerce platform and to apply SEO best practices
- Strong organizational, multi tasking and time management skills
- Good oral and written English mandatory (other languages are a plus)
What we need from you:
- Fluent in English
- Education in Business, Merchandising or Digital Marketing
- Academic, personal or work experience in eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing preferred
- At least 1 year professional experience working in an office environment
- Previous experience in outdoor product, apparel and footwear is a plus
- Enthusiastic about the project and eager to contribute new ideas
- Excellent attention to detail!
- Strong experience with Microsoft tools, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
What we offer:
This internship is remunerated
You will work for exciting and innovative brands
You will become part of an unique, international and professional team and a family-like atmosphere
This internship must be as part of your studies, with a ‘convention de stage’ (your diploma depends on this internship).
Ce stage doit être dans le cadre de vos études, avec convention de stage (obtention du diplôme doit être dépendant de ce stage).
About Mountain Hardwear (Columbia Sportswear Company)
Columbia Sportswear Company (NASDAQ: COLM) is a global leader in branded apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment. Columbia Sportswear Company owns the Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, Sorel and prAna brands and its products are sold in more than 100 countries.