Time to change basecamp?
Join our team as
Head of Sourcing Apparel (f/m 100%)
Are you ambitious and passionate about mountaineering? We offer you an international challenge in a responsible management position in our Supply Chain Management where you will have a direct reporting line to one of our Board Members.
- Leadership of the Sourcing Apparel Division incl. personnel management of a team of seven employees (two Purchasers, one Team Leader Backoffice and four clerks).
- Responsible for strategic and operational procurement performance such as product costs, quality, delivery times and performance, responsiveness, innovation and CSR.
- A very close cooperation with internal department, such as Business Unit Apparel, Material Management, Planning, Quality and Stewardship as well as Logistics.
- Taking care and building up supplier relationships (20% international travel activity, mainly in Asia).
- Further developing a transparent and effective management reporting system.
- Planning, developing and executing action plans.
- Developing our Supply Management (end-to-end thinking) with a continuous improving process.
- A degree in business administration or engineering with a specialization in supply chain management.
- A very broad experience in global sourcing and purchasing, ideally of textile products with a focus on the regions Far East Asia and Europe.
- Experience in functional clothing is of great additional value.
- Proven leadership skills of medium-sized teams.
- Data and process orientation, ideally with further training in LEAN Management.
- Future driven thinking in relations to current trends in Digitalization and the Industry 4.0.
- Strong analytic skills, conceptual strength with a doer mentality.
- Motivation and willingness to learn with an independent, goal oriented and trustworthy way of working.
- Excellent IT knowledge, in particular ERP, PM, Filemaker and Excel.
- Fluent in English written and spoken, any other language is an asset.
Mammut Sports Group AG
Tel. 062 769 81 81
About Mammut Sports Group AG
The noticeably high level of identification with the brand is evidence of the enthusiasm and passion of our employees for mountain sports. We are driven by the quest to create products with the highest level of quality, innovation and functionality in the alpine, climbing and snow sports segment. Our culture is easy going, open and shaped by trust and helpfulness. We enjoy our work and fairness and team spirit are essential to us. In connection with our growth strategy we are investing in important business areas to extend and strengthen our head office and distribution network. Thus, we are building up positions in Switzerland and internationally.