Login to bookmark
Meet Your Future Team: Partnering with the Store Manager, and Assistant Store Manager, you engage in local event activation that helps to drive brand presence within your city. You love to be involved in the community and to educate and inspire those around you. You provide leadership to a group of talented Product Guides and exceptional service to our guests.
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
- Is to drive brand presence through community outreach, ambassador programs, social engagement and events to help drive traffic to the store
- Is to develop and execute a localized, on budget marketing plan aligned with brand and store objectives
- Is to motivate and develop team members in order to encourage their professional development
- Is to drive best in class guest experience at events and on the sales floor
If you were in this role now, here’s what you would be doing:
- Supporting and owning the execution of events, both in store and in the community, to maximize brand engagement in the market
- Providing an exceptional experience to our guests through engagement and education
- Ensuring the store social media is aligned with the overall brand vision and direction
- Capturing data and information from community engagement and events and sharing back with leadership
- Actively networking with sports associations, clubs, climbing gyms, guides, and other potential partners
Are you this person?
- You have two or more (2+) years of retail sales or community marketing experience
- You have the ability to give clear directions and set expectations
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You are quick to adopt new technology that streamline your work flow
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills, and a deep understanding of your impact
- You are self-motivated, and enjoy problem solving
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.