“Lots of outstanding work happens at KISKA, and Marketing is the brand’s megaphone. Our close-knit team takes care of it all, so the work is diverse. I collaborate with all of the departments and learn something new every day.”
Rebecca, Marketing Coordinator
Agency, or corporate marketing? Get the best of both worlds at KISKA. An international brand and design agency, the Marketing Team oversees all marketing activities for the KISKA brand. Supporting the team, you will help enhance global awareness to drive client and talent acquisition.
- Client and internal events, and conference planning. Including research, internal communication, and information collation.
- Community management across all social media channels. Daily dialogue and identifying opportunities.
- Support a wide range of marketing tasks. Including corporate design management, content management, organising awards and speeches.
- Social media and website analytics and reports. Including insights on reach, engagement, audience growth, and acquisition.
- Daily media monitoring, and sharing relevant coverage on social media channels. Keep marketing informed of daily topics and trends.
- Broad understanding of social media, brand management, and content marketing.
- An open and curious mindset. Self-confidence and motivation.
- Degree in marketing, communications, or public relations. An interest in design.
- Availability for six months. Very good English skills.
- Some basic Adobe Creative Suite skills are cool, but not necessary.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.
KISKA is an independent design studio. More than 230 designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers and modellers work in our Austrian headquarters, as well as Germany, the United States and China. Working across industries and integrating creative fields, we design desirable products and brands.