“I love to learn about so many different lines of business. Helping my clients to develop their brand and communication tools is so exciting every day. What´s most important? Stay curious.”
Stephanie, Lead Designer
Graphic Design has a simple aim: make images fresh and appealing, without losing out on brand, aesthetics and functionality. In our German studio you’ll learn from some of the best. Gaining a deep understanding of how brand, user needs and other creative fields impact and influence graphic design. You will support your team with ongoing projects.
- Deep involvement in communication design concepts and projects. From ideation to realisation.
- Pushing your creativity to the limits and being given the chance to table your ideas.
- Experiencing the full range of know-how from our designers.
- You will be supported in your ambitious thinking for the projects you work on.
- Availability for six months. An open and creative mind set. The drive to challenge the status quo.
- To be a student, or recent graduate, in communication design (e.g. graphic design).
- Motivation to make the most of your internship experience. Like gaining insights into the design process and studio life with your keen attitude.
- High skill in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Very good English or German skills.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.
KISKA is an independent design studio. More than 230 designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers and modellers work in our Austrian headquarters, as well as Germany, the United States and China. Working across industries and integrating creative fields, we design desirable products and brands.