“Translating a brand into a physical space is an evolving field. Your skills develop quickly.”
Annett, Senior Designer
Branded architecture and exhibition design are innovative fields. Any edge you gain in your skills and experience counts. KISKA is an international agency that offers you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of how brand, user needs, and other creative fields, impact and influence your field.
- Design projects for international clients, with room for you to execute your own ideas.
- Influencing, and even independently designing, trade fair stands, furniture and showrooms.
- Getting plenty of responsibility from day one.
- Personal and professional development.
- Benefits like a casual working atmosphere, dynamic team, and cool clients.
- To be a design student, or recent graduate, in communication design, interior design, architecture, or similar.
- High skill level in 2D and 3D programs like SolidWorks and Rhino. Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint.
- Understanding and experience with technical drawing. An eye for shape and colour. The ability to link these in 3D.
- Some experience developing solutions for trade fair stands, furniture and / or showrooms.
- Very good English skills. German skills are an asset. Availability for six months.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.
KISKA is an independent design studio. More than 230 designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers and modellers work in our Austrian headquarters, as well as Germany, the United States and China. Working across industries and integrating creative fields, we design desirable products and brands.