What’s in it for you? Gain network, insights, see behind the scenes of the transition to electric and future mobility. Learn how to support board-level decision makers, shape their future brands and businesses and help set the future of industry.
“Today we are shaping mobility of tomorrow. On business, brand and product level.”
Reno, Director Strategic Product Management
- Support all aspects of product development, including project coordination, meeting documentation, data collection and analysis.
- Collect and update market and product information to guide Board level decisions and create strategic presentations.
- Learn about customer groups, brand identity and brand values.
- Summarize action points & assist in kicking of required next steps.
- Your heart beats for motorcycles & the powersports industry. A motorcycle license is a plus.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills. And a clear structured thinker.
- Education or initial experience in business administration, marketing, or something similar.
- German & English on business level.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 gross per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 gross per month for a postgraduate internship.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.
Owner-operated since 1990, KISKA’s team of 250 challengers, creatives, thinkers, and strategists come from 35 nations. Headquartered in a 5,900 m2 studio in Salzburg, Austria, we work in locations in Europe, the United States, and China. We build long-term partnerships with companies like adidas, KTM, Husqvarna Motorcycles, Zeiss, UYN, and Yadea.