Reinforce and understand the identity of a brand. Find yourself in a team of product, design, brand and research experts. Support all aspects of the brand and product strategy process.
„What I love about my job is the firsthand contact with the client and the close collaboration with all our strategic and creative departments within KISKA – solving our clients’ challenges through strategy & design is the most wonderful way to create impact.”
Lisa, Brand Consultant
- Support to conduct market research to collect, summarize and analyze market and product data for product- and collection planning.
- Work closely with creative teams to develop brand communication and design.
- Support the development and implementation of brand strategies for clients.
- Create the strategic basis for new products and collection decisions.
- Analytical and strategic mindset, interest in product development and design. Passion for brands, apparel, sports and motorcycles.
- Strategic and organized person with first experience in systematic brand and market research.
- Recent University or FH graduate, ideally with marketing, market research or design major (Bachelor or Master).
- Excellent command of German and good level of English.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 gross per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 gross per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.
Owner-operated since 1990, KISKA’s team of 250 challengers, creatives, thinkers, and strategists come from 35 nations. Headquartered in a 5,900 m2 studio in Salzburg, Austria, we work in locations in Europe, the United States, and China. We build long-term partnerships with companies like adidas, KTM, Husqvarna Motorcycles, Zeiss, UYN, and Yadea.