“Working with a talented and international team in a thriving field creates a unique culture. You feel like you’re a part of a big, and really dynamic, family.”
Pedro, UI Designer
UI design bridges the physical and digital worlds. By adding brand into the mix, we create beautiful digital brand experiences that inspire and excite our user.
To translate your ideas into code-ready design, you will:
- Transform ideas into concepts. Convert concepts into consistent and streamlined designs.
- Cooperate with UX designers to identify target groups, develop concepts and prototypes.
- Define UI patterns and develop layouts based on the unique visual identities of our mobility and sporting goods clients.
- Create online Campaign concepts together with our Art directors.
- Design beautiful graphic designs.
- Work across design disciplines to translate the essence of a brand into unforgettable experiences.
To translate a brand into an unforgettable experience, you need:
- Education in graphic design, digital media design or visual arts.
- Experience in designing responsive websites and apps in collaboration with designers, developers and content managers.
- Superior visual concept development and design skill. Experience creating development-ready assets.
- Knowledge of technological development, the customer journey and user behaviour.
KISKA is an independent design studio. More than 230 designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers and modellers work in our Austrian headquarters, as well as Germany, the United States and China. Working across industries and integrating creative fields, we design desirable products and brands.