“Product graphics is the art of giving a good design, the visual balance and the emotion to create impact that it needs to become great”
Helena, Lead Designer
Bring the look and feel of products to the next level. In this role, you have the creative expertise and initiative to spearhead projects through the entire colour, trim and graphics process. With the support of a diverse team, you will:
- Design motorsport products and accessories with graphics, logos, and colour schemes.
- Bring colour, trim and graphic projects from ideation to production.
- Collaborate with designers and creative experts across the studio.
- Take responsibility for material and finishes selection.
Create visual impact with graphics. You need:
- Four or more years of experience, in which you saw projects through to production.
- Leadership and presentation skills.
- An open mind and team player mentality. Passion for sports and motorsports, and their latest trends.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
- English fluency. German skills are an asset.
KISKA is an independent design studio. More than 230 designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers and modellers work in our Austrian headquarters, as well as Germany, the United States and China. Working across industries and integrating creative fields, we design desirable products and brands.