“Graphic design is a passion, so it’s important that I am involved in the entire brand design. Luckily, that’s how things roll here.”
– Lucas, Graphic Designer
Expand your creative skills and show off your vision. Graphic design is a competitive field, so gain an edge. Learn more about how brand, user needs and other creative fields influence a diverse range of touchpoints. All while being supported by your Lead Designer and surrounded by a close-knit team. In this role, you will:
- Deeply involve yourself in communication design projects for KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles.
- Support your team with concept creation, layout and production for a range of channels.
- Develop and present your own concepts.
- Collaborate with designers from other fields, like Product, Transportation and UI Design.
To enhance brands with graphics, you need:
- Availability for six months. An open mind and the drive to challenge the status quo.
- To be a design student or recent graduate, in communication design or graphic design. With highly developed skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Very good English skills. German is an asset.
KISKA is an independent design studio. More than 230 designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers and modellers work in our Austrian headquarters, as well as Germany, the United States and China. Working across industries and integrating creative fields, we design desirable products and brands.