Are you a creative thinker that wants to acquire a wide variety of Digital Marketing skills?
We are looking for an outstanding Digital Marketing Intern to join our Kipling EMEA Digital Marketing team in Antwerp to support on projects that help us to improve and elevate our digital channels.
Our success story started in ‘87 in the heart of the fashion capital Antwerp (Belgium) with the iconic crinkled nylon bags. Today Kipling’s well-known bags and accessories are available around the world in 436 stores in 80 countries and can be found in more than 7500 shops including the best department-stores, and kipling.com.
We are on a mission, to live a vibrant and colorful life – to go places you never been before. We lighten your step, powering your curiosity, to go your own way. That’s why we inject all our creativity and out-of-the-box thinking into developing thoughtful designs with a casual coolness. Simply put, we design bags that inspire mobility and lighten your life. At Kipling our culture is driven by 4 values. We are determined. We are inclusive. We are expressive and Fun.
Kipling is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
Let’s talk about the role!
As part of the team you will support us in the following projects:
Website/blog – Kipling.com
* Digital content creation – Make extra digital content yourself + brief bigger content projects
* Develop the Blog – Create own blog posts and upload influencers exclusive blog posts
* Google business – Create, update and improve our profiles
* Store locator – update Store locator and link offline and online activity
Social Media – Kipling.com
* Digital content creation – content creation specifically for social channels
* Support on other Social Media projects
* Competitor analysis (Social Media, Hygene pages,…)
* Brainstorm & Benchmark content – Look for new possibilities in digital content (website & social media) and help us to develop
* Digital team support for omnichannel projects
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a high school diploma or equivalent education; You are enrolled in an undergraduate or higher degree program
* One year of experience is preferred
* You are creative and hands-on
* You are a good copywriter
* You have problem solving skills
* You like variety and challenge
* You have a good attention to detail with excellent interpersonal skills
* You have the ability to build strong work relationships
* You are able to work proactively and like to take initiative
* You stay up to date with current trends and developments within the digital marketing field
* You have a passion for Social Media
* You have very good knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Photoshop
* Fluent in English, other European language is an advantage (French, German, Spanish, Italian)
What’s in it for you?
Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why as a trainee we offer the following:
* A 1 year paid internship (e.i. beroepsinlevingsstage)
* UX and Content creation
* Develop and deliver digital marketing projects while learning the fundamentals of digital marketing and ecommerce
* A great potential launch into a career of digital marketing and or ecommerce
* Learning to understand the role of each touchpoint in an omnichannel structure.
* Improve analytics and benchmarking skills
* Fully reimbursed transportation allowance
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Kipling® the global accessories brand embodies a carefree spirit by pioneering its trendy, functional, pop-up colors patterns. Kipling® collections make every day a little bit more joyful.