Role Summary – International Sales
We are looking for an outstanding International Sales and Consumer Experience Trainee to join our team in Kipling as soon as possible.
This internship is a Sales support role offering the opportunity to cover a large scope of the sales function. You will be part of the International Sales Department structured between Distributors business and Travel Retail. This will give you the opportunity to be involved in a multi-cultural environment with customers in Europe, Middle East/Africa and South America.
You will be able to assist in the daily operational support to our key existing customers gaining experience from an internal corporate perspective but also in the front line being exposed to our customers directly.
International Sales Tasks & Responsibilities
Support the Sales Managers in their daily operations:
* Act as the primary contact point for customers, handling all correspondence which has to be sent out promptly.
* Handling all commercial inquiries both by telephone and email regarding sales and provide full support to existing partners.
* Assisting management team and interacting with colleagues of other departments to ensure smooth follow up of projects.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
* You will be working closely with the Sales Director you will work on the Go to Market Definition for new markets (identifying the market players, benchmarking competition and defining the strategy)
* You will assist in the monthly sell out reporting: collect information, analyse it and present it during a monthly meeting in a way to understand the trends and take appropriate actions and decisions.
* Support in the organization of our Seasonal Collection previews (event management)
* Together with the Sales managers you will have to ensure a prompt and smooth order processing by using our sales admin tool (for Distributors / TR accounts).
* You will develop sales and training tools such as seasonal leaflets for the sales force highlighting the brand DNA and products USP.
MARKETING & PRODUCT COORDINATION:
* Follow up the customers’ requests / needs and liaise with our marketing department to ensure that marketing material/content are delivered in a timely manner
* Education: Business school or University, enrolled in Business & administration, or Communication/Marketing (offline/online) degree
* Language: English, Spanish is a plus (but not mandatory)
* Effective communicator
* Microsoft office – Highly competent in Excel and PP
* Analytical Skills and mindset: be able to work with figures, to analyse them and present them
* Well-structured and organized
* Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
* Open minded with eye for detail and precision (product oriented)
* Good team player & flexible; might be available to travel occasionally
Our offer to you when you start an internship at VF
Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why we offer much more than a regular internship:
* 1 year paid internship contract
* Put in practice anything you learned during your studies
* A great first-hand experience in our business which will stand out on your resume
* An opportunity to put your language skills into practice
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
Our success story started in ‘87 in the heart of the fashion capital Antwerp (Belgium) with the iconic crinkled nylon bags. Today Kipling’s well-known bags and accessories are available around the world in 436 stores in 80 countries and can be found in more than 7500 shops including the best department-stores, and kipling.com.
We are on a mission, to live a vibrant and colorful life – to go places you never been before. We lighten your step, powering your curiosity, to go your own way. That’s why we inject all our creativity and out-of-the-box thinking into developing thoughtful designs with a casual coolness. Simply put, we design bags that inspire mobility and lighten your life. At Kipling our culture is driven by 4 values. We are determined. We are inclusive. We are expressive and Fun.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Please make sure to apply with an English CV, as this is our main communication language at VF Corporation.
Kipling® the global accessories brand embodies a carefree spirit by pioneering its trendy, functional, pop-up colors patterns. Kipling® collections make every day a little bit more joyful.