We are looking for an outstanding eCommerce & Trading Trainee to join our Eastpak team in Antwerp, Belgium.
Eastpak was founded in 1952 and evolved from a manufacturer of military issue backpacks and duffels into the leading supplier of stylish, functional solutions for city living and the things you carry with you. From street-smart backpacks to convenient shoulder bags and ingenious luggage and travel items, every Eastpak bag or accessory is designed to let you cram more life and excitement into your day, whether moving across town or across the globe.
Eastpak is part of VF Corporation, a world player famous for its well-known brands, such as Timberland, The North Face, Vans, Kipling and Napapijri.
Let’s talk about the role!
As eCommerce & Trading trainee at Eastpak, you will support the online merchandiser with day to day merchandising and updating of the European transactional websites. You will also work very closely with internal stakeholders from marketing, product, retail, logistics etc.
You are a team player yet able to also work on own initiative.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the world of eCommerce in an international environment.
The main responsibilities will be:
* Create and distribute the daily business reports & the weekly merchandising report
* Recap & analyze sales results to support the online merchandiser in planning and adjusting stock levels
* Support the go-live of new season
* Uploading products and content to the website
* Weekly testing of all country sites to ensure optimal performance
* Submit & follow-up of bug tickets
* Testing & validation of newsletters before send-out
* Support the execution of the e-com marketing calendars
* Prepare the online merchandising across the various categories and countries
* Support the Technical Coordinator in maintaining & updating the data for the product database (in Excel)
* Support in creating ad hoc reports and presentations.
What you need to succeed?
* Bachelor or university level degree
* Flexible and pro-active attitude
* Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* Good communication skills
* Experience with Magento is considered a plus
* Proficiency in written and spoken English and at least one other European language
What’s in it for you?
Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why as a trainee we offer the following:
* A 1 year paid internship (e.i. beroepsinlevingsstage)
* Fully reimbursed transportation allowance
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Kipling® the global accessories brand embodies a carefree spirit by pioneering its trendy, functional, pop-up colors patterns. Kipling® collections make every day a little bit more joyful.