To support the Digital Marketing team, Kipling is seeking a Web Content Designer to create, update, and maintain web, email and social content.
Kipling is seeking a Web Content Designer to support website and other digital projects to create, update and maintain digital content.
The web content designer is responsible for contributing to a world-class customer experience by:
* Adapting and localising global content
* Creating new content that is consistent with the global brand vision
Next to this you will help to elevate our Email experience by localizing content (text and graphics).
The Web Content Designer will have a mobile-first mind-set to maximize usability and deliver an efficient and visually compelling user experience that drives engagement and conversion. He / She takes exceptional pride in his / her work and is committed to the craft.
As part of the Digital Marketing team you will support us in the following projects:
* Uploading digital content across our EMEA focus countries always optimized for Search engines (SEO) .
* Designing and adapting EMEA specific online content in line with brand guidelines
* Update and maintain the hygiene pages & category pages on our CMS platform (WordPress).
* Develop story telling together with the Ecommerce team for our iconic products on Kipling.com
* Support in optimising the organic traffic to Kipling.com by optimising our landing pages
* Work closely with the Ecommerce team to understand Google Analytics insights and develop content for all EMEA focus target markets.
* Localise, adapt, cut and upload Email content
* Localise, adapt, cut Social Media content
* Support Pan EU marketing activities (QVC, Zalando & Amazon) on content
* 3 years of experience as a web/front-end developer
* You are creative
* You like variety and challenge
* You understand industry best practices related to web design and email development.
* You stay up to date with current trends and developments within the digital marketing field
* Strong SEO knowledge
* Knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
* Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress
* Responsive/adaptive design experience
* Ability to understand how coding practices affect speed and functionality of a site
* Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to build strong work relationships
* Ability to work proactively
* Fluent in English, other European language is an advantage (German, Spanish, Italian)
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of Magento is a plus
* Knowledge of an email marketing program is a plus
Kipling® the global accessories brand embodies a carefree spirit by pioneering its trendy, functional, pop-up colors patterns. Kipling® collections make every day a little bit more joyful.