Outdoor is our passion. Whether in the mountains, the wilderness, in faraway countries or in the countryside on your doorstep, Jack Wolfskin offers all the products you need to make you feel right at home in the great outdoors, whatever the weather. Founded in 1981, we have become one of the leading providers of functional outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment.
With your help, we want to continue to stand out from the crowd as a brand for perfect outdoor equipment: customer-focused, friendly and with a passion for the great outdoors.
Join us as a Senior Pattern Maker (m/f/d)
- Drive and enhance the Jack Wolfskin pattern department
- Creating and maintaining basic patterns and fit sets with a CAD system
- Creating and maintaining style specific patterns within the respective development timeline
- Ensuring perfect fit in basic pattern development and product development processes
- Creating and maintaining grading provisions and systems
- Determination of processing in cooperation with the technology department
- Research and development of new silhouettes in cooperation with design
- Selection and determination of technical ingredients
- Setting up and documentation of construction criteria
Your DNA for JACK WOLFSKIN:
- Degree in Apparel technology, Pattern Making or Fashion Design with wide professional experience in a comparable position
- Ideally certification as cutting technologist
- Experience with cutting techniques, the selection of technical ingredients and apparel fit
- Proficiency in production processes, sewing and garment making skills
- Good command of either English or German
- Microsoft Office user knowledge
- Experience with a CAD-System preferably Gerber, Adobe Illustrator beneficial
- Technical creativity and a feel for fashion and trends
Take your future into your own hands.
You bring a lot of common sense and initiative into your job, you also seek solutions proactively within your daily business. In addition, you also have strong organizational and time management skills. If you have a passion for outdoor sports such as climbing, snowboarding or hiking, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking forward to your online application. Please submit your application in English and state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
About Jack Wolfskin Ausrüstung für Draussen GmbH & Co. KGaA
Leave your footprint at Jack Wolfskin! What do you need to leave a footprint? That’s right, a firm footing! And that’s just what we give our employees, because they’re the ones who support our shared success. We can only stand out from the crowd as an innovative brand for perfect outdoor equipment when we stand together. Therefore, we not only need followers, but also pioneers – brave summiteers with a fine intuition for trends and comfort – for everything that we experience outdoors. We, at Jack Wolfskin, are offering you an exciting job opportunity in a continuously developing working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and swift implementation. We offer plenty of scope for creativity and development, as well as the opportunity for self-development in an interdepartmental team. We have modern workstations in an open and relaxed working environment with a great campus which invites you to relax (loungers, relaxed seating and bbq area). You have flexible working hours, a comprehensive range of sports activities on offer, team events and company perks.