Precor is part of the world’s leading sports equipment company Amer Sports Group (www.amersports.com) with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Precor, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic and Suunto. All Amer Sports companies develop and manufacture technically advanced products that improve the performance of active sports participants. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and presence in all major markets. Precor is the leading manufacturer of professional fitness equipment. Headquartered in Bothell (USA) Precor maintains offices in Seattle, UK, Germany, Benelux, Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Japan and China.
Inventory Quality Manager Precor
As Inventory Quality Manager you will have the ownership of inventory processes and procedures of Precor, and you will manage the evaluation and resolution of all internal and external quality issues. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting all quality data, assessing the validity of that data and the reporting of it in relation to inventory, transportation and installation.
- Working with cross-functional groups such as supply chain quality department, customer service, and service.
- Auditing and controlling quality of all inbound- and outbound supply.
- Being responsible for product hold and release, as well as quality of stock.
- Maintaining a strong quality assurance on the floor of the Precor distribution center.
- Initiating stock counting, and the validation of the outcome and reporting.
- Being responsible for support and development, implementation and continuous improvement of the quality in our stock as well as transportation and installation.
- Ensuring that the facility and all contractors/vendors are in compliance with the Precor quality standards.
- Measuring and reporting defined quality KPIs.
- Initiating all audits/inspections to quality throughout the year.
- Leading corrective action process related to customers complains.
- Writing, editing and maintaining SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Developing and implementing electronic forms.
- Bachelor degree / HBO
- Min. 5 years’ experience required in complains handling and/or inventory control functions
- Knowledge of warehouse processes
- Strong technical background preferred
- Solid MS Office knowledge required; good SAP skills of advantage
- Experience in writing procedures and ability to keep accurate records and follow documented procedures and standards
- Fluent English skills required; Dutch, German or any other European language skills are of advantage
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Deciding and initiating action
- Planning and organising
- Working with people
- Presenting and communicating information
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please apply in English online. When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
Precor ist Teil der Amer Sports Group – dem führenden Hersteller von Sportgeräten weltweit. Zum Portfolio der Amer Sports Group gehören die Marken Atomic (Ski, Snowboards, Skischuhe), Wilson (Golf, Tennis, American Sports), Salomon (Ski, Snowboards, Sportschuhe), Suunto (Sportelektronik, Sportuhren) und Precor. Als einer der führenden Hersteller von professionellen Fitnessgeräten wurde Precor 2002 von Amer Sports übernommen und als eigenständige Marke weitergeführt. Mit Hauptsitz in Woodinville (USA) unterhält Precor Niederlassungen in Seattle, Großbritannien, Deutschland, Benelux, Spanien, Frankreich, Schweiz, Österreich, Japan und China.