We are seeking an intern, whose mission will be to assist the Head of Communications and will be working together with different cameraman and producers in various areas (see details below), taking part in the following missions:
· search through archives to find fun / stupid footage to make a few short edits
· go and follow a few riders on their days of training / first days of riding to make a few edits
· go to 1-2 FWT work outs to make a short movie on this specific project
· make 1 rider profile per rider that we have footage on
· take care of the video footage requests
B. ON SITE
· follow the riders on the days off to capture fun / off the wall moments
· put together 1 edit per event for the Social Seeder challenge
· film the unseen backstage, event village, ski test, animations…
· camera position
C. AFTER THE SEASON
· edit a few fun / short / viral videos with fun moments on and off the slopes
· edit post season highlight clips
Personal Profile and mind-set
· Student / Graduate Degree in Video
· Technical knowledge in video
· Editing and shooting skills
· Various work experiences at events and in video production
· Fluent English & French + good writing skills
· Passionate about skiing or snowboarding, knows the Freeride World Tour
· Very good level in Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
· Driving license
· Interest in Sports in general. To enjoy the great outdoors including winter sports
· Autonomous and rigorous, assertive, team spirit
· Remains composed under pressure
· Able to work well in a small team
· Willing to travel extensively during the winter season
· Recognizes and accepts that during events the demands can be 24×7
· Base salary: CHF 1000.- / month for a period of 7 months (October – April)
· Free ski wear and equipment (depending on availability)
· Flexible work schedule.
· Travel and phone costs covered.
· Work in a unique, entrepreneurial and creative environment where everyone makes a real difference.
· 1st October 2020 to 30th April 2021
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
About Freeride World Tour
FWT Management SA
Based near Lausanne (Switzerland) FWT Management S.A. owns and manages the Freeride World Tour (www.freerideworldtour.com).
To help companies and mountain resorts grow and prosper through organising and delivering world-class outdoor sports events. Our specific marketing proposition to the corporate world is qualitative in that our sports properties enable corporations to connect deeply with a specific group of people who can best be summarized by the psychographic: “young-at-heart.” Our marketing proposition to mountain resorts is that top events drive traffic, filling beds, ski-lifts, restaurants and bars.