|POSITION TITLE:||FORCES Business Development Manager / EMEA (m/f/d)|
|LOCATION:||Garching, near Munich|
As FORCES Business Development Manager EMEA, you will be the primary regional manager of the brand(s)’& categories. You will understand the markets and third party management process & related government & Authorities. You will drive the achievement of FORCES categories targets and manage related community activation.
- Owning and developing the top and bottom line business in countries.
- Market management and Planning.
- Defining mid- and long-term growth strategies with third party.
- Directly managing and leading the network of distributors and accounts towards commonly agreed growth target.
- Negotiating and closing new contracts with distributors.
- Ensuring the implementation of Salomon FORCES vision and strategy.
- Directly managing and negotiating tenders with third parties and authorities.
- Collaborating pro-actively with Salomon HQ & Forces category(ies) to provide feedback on consumer and general markets developments
Key performance indicators
- Being responsible for achieving the Market target Sales & % PGP in the market.
- Increasing sales market shares and tenders’ approvals.
- Developing world-class third-party partners.
- Supporting with planning the demand in collaboration with Forces project leadership and building the regional forecast.
- Monitoring and appraising third party performance and reporting adequately to FORCES project leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Building up strong market understanding and competitor benchmark.
Job specific tasks
- Handling the regional Forces mapping in EMEA, including potential partners, competitors benchmark and competitors prices mapping.
- Assessing existing and potential new partners.
- Appraising partners, tracking performance vs plan.
- Increasing distribution and related number of doors.
- Identifying key products opportunities for the country.
- 5 years successful experience in Law Enforcement and Armed Forces business is required within an international environment
- University degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Ability to synthesize multiple market signals to identify drivers and barriers to development.
- Understanding of contractual and legal concerns
- Ability to combine strategic & financial analysis to identify market & business opportunities
- Experience or Passion in the Sports and Outdoor industry preferable.
- Fluent in English
- Planning & Organizing:
- Analytical skills & Problem Solving:
- Listening & solution selling
- Business acumen
- Leading & Supervising
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please apply online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
About Amer Sports Europe GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).