Product Developer (m/f/d) Backpacks
We’re FOND OF!
And we make really good bags. Good, which means for us: Best quality, special functions, designs and responsible production – they are all fun. How do we do it? Above all through team play.
Joint successes drive us forward. Each one of us takes responsibility for this – it doesn’t work, it doesn’t exist. And yet we do not take ourselves too seriously. For us, appreciation is often only a friendly, cheeky wink away. With us you may be as you are. You use your strengths to make the impossible possible in a team – and WE trust you with what you need for your success. Curtain up and open the stage: YOU come now!
ARE YOU FOND OF …
- DESIGN? You support our designers in the conception and development of new designs as well as the further development of our existing products.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT? You translate design drafts into technical drawings and take over the communication with our suppliers in Vietnam as well as on-site in production.
- DOCUMENTATION? In love with detail, you will grasp the development processes of our products and maintain the material and colour lists as well as PDM sheets and colour blockings.
- COMMUNICATIONS? You are in contact with our international producers and work closely with our product management.
- QUALITY? You support our quality management in the controlled acceptance of sample parts in order to ensure consistent quality during production.
- DATA MANAGMENT? You are an Excel-pro and support product master data maintenance.
- CREATIVITY? You are bubbling over with creativity and develop material, colour and product concepts in a team.
- TRENDS? You are always up to date, research the latest industry information and keep an eye out for cross-industry innovations.
If you recognize yourself in the above, then we’re already FOND OF YOU.
IF, FOR GOOD MEASURE, you’ve got…
- a completed degree in clothing technology/product design/fashion design
- at least 3 years professional experience in product development apparel and accessories
- good fashion knowledge
- a feeling for trends and their commercial implementation
- a high degree of visual imagination and creativity
- very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator
- knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- willingness to travel
- the ability to work in a team and humour
… then we look forward to receiving your application via https://fondof.breezy.hr/.
About FOND OF
There is no description for this company