“With our talented team we shape brands and create a long-lasting impact. What really matters is that I get to work with talented people on a wide range of projects and brands.”
Carina, Senior Designer
As an Executive Creative Director, you drive all matters of brand communication in a diverse and international environment of clients by empowering your team of creatives.
Use your inspiring leadership style to boost your team’s confidence and abilities, from brand creation and CI / CD projects to campaigns and digital creative solutions. You are an inspirational figure by building creative corridors, providing creative direction, and guiding your team towards creative products that fit with our client’s strategies and goals.
You’ll identify additional opportunities within projects and balance the needs of different internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be in charge of a diversely talented team, from graphic designers and visual experts to copywriters and photographers. This is your ship – and you are the captain.
- The responsibility for creation as well as the supervision of the output quality and efficiency in creative processes lies with you.
- Being an experienced creative and leader, you mentor your team towards constant improvement of creative quality, conceptional excellence and on-point solutions.
- Together with our Account Managers, you are responsible to detect our clients’ needs and potentials and consult them in all matters of brand communication.
- You are a master of collaboration, uniting skills within your team and throughout KISKA
- Being in constant exchange with other departments at KISKA, you identify additional opportunities within projects and provide holistic brand concepts.
- As a leader, you in charge of steering resources and assigning team members to projects. You know all the processes and thrive for constant improvement.
- You assess and balance the needs of different internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive experience as a Creative Director, or similar role.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to create an inspiring team environment that is characterized by open communication, a strong support system and a motivated team.
- Strong conceptional thinking. A deep understanding of current markets, trends and technologies.
- A highly solution-orientated mentality
- Hands-on mentality
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.