We’re looking for an outstanding Director Digital Sales & Marketing to lead Eastpak Digital team in Antwerp, Belgium.
The ideal candidate owns a great experience in leading and growing Omni-Channel organization and managing eCommerce and DTC marketing P&L for a brand/pure-play online business or multi-channel retailer.
The role is responsible for leading the strategic development and sales growth of Eastpak websites and digital strategic accounts.
The ideal candidate will understand the intersection between content, commerce and community and will have a demonstrated ability to set and deliver on a strategy for a business in rapid-growth.
You will manage a team of 20 people and 4 direct reports.
Let’s talk about the role!
We expect that the Director Digital Sales & Marketing to deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Create and develop Digital strategies aligned to the Marketing input, to fulfil EMEA market needs, ensuring global consistency and local relevancy.
* Manage and execute overall Digital strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools and initiatives across all devices to grow revenue / gross margin / operating income, enhance consumer experience, drive traffic and increase conversion.
* Drive collaboration between Marketing, e-Commerce, Retail, Sales, Product and incorporate feedback to address market needs and improve Go To Market integration and execution.
* Manage and execute digital marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools, content and initiatives to fuel demand, raise brand awareness / engagement, drive traffic and increase conversion.
* Manage and own digital marketing budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans. Track and monitor budget monthly to ensure compliance with company approved numbers.
* Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy.
* Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
* Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing.
* Manage all aspects of web analytics related to Digital and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
* Steer and collaborate on the foundation of Omni-channel capabilities across all channels defining KPI’s and winning strategies for both our internal and our external customers.
* Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into Digital projects
* Lead, coach and develop a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop Digital solutions
How you’ll make a difference…
* You will be a senior level digital professional with a demonstrable track record of achievement in management of budgets, developing relationships with third party vendors, team building and development, implementing digital marketing campaigns and influencing product merchandising buying / planning.
* relevant years’ experience in a digital sales role managing digital businesses including e-commerce marketing as well as managing a team.
* Deep understanding of the market with a passion for the lifestyle it represents.
* Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of any other European language would be a plus.
* Commercial, Data-driven, analytical, & ROI-focused approach to decision making.
* Strategic and operational with a hands-on approach.
* Growth and change experience.
* Leadership and people management.
* Influencing and stakeholder management skills.
Location: Berchem, Belgium
Eastpak® is a leading lifestyle brand for people who live, work and play in the city. Since 1952, Eastpak ensures commitment to quality on a range of stylish and functional backpacks, travel gear, and accessories, giving people the freedom to experience their world like never before. Eastpak forms part of the VF portfolio of international brands since 2000.