At a Glance:
As an On Customer Service Representative for our Key Accounts, your number one job is to ensure our key players are happy! Part of your goal is to help us become the easiest sports retailer in the industry to work with. You will be the first point of contact for our sales and warehouse teams regarding key account shipments and their vendor routing guidelines. You will be responsible for processing orders via EDI and our ERP.
You will be assigned specific account, JD Group, to work with and serve as the contact for all account communication pertaining to shipments via phone, email and our CRM system. Each shipment you handle, you will aim to WOW our key partner and will strive to find a customised solution when errors arise.
With your experience in the sporting goods industry, you will bring the necessary knowledge in operational excellence and have great attention to detail. You are skilled in CRM systems and Microsoft excel with experience in using vendor portals.
You will work with a core team at our office in Berlin, and will interact with our teams across the globe.
- Work simultaneously with multiple systems, especially Salesforce and ERP Microsoft Dynamics, as well as our vendor portals
- Responsible for key account orders
- Resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate daily with our 3 PL warehouse regarding key account shipments and make sure our guidelines are followed
- Communicate daily with our key account sales team and logistics team around inventory, orders and shipping windows
- Demonstrate high energy and ownership towards supporting our key account sales team and their corresponding accounts
- 3 + years of experience in similar Customer Service or Account Management role
- Advance skills within various systems including Excel, CRM, Email, and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to successfully communicate across all levels and departments
- Experience with vendor portals and routing guidelines is a bonus as well as collaborating with logistics providers and warehouse operations
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in continuously improving the customer experience, delivering the WOW through each interaction
- Able to communicate clear and concisely in English; other languages are a plus
What we offer:
On is a young Swiss sports company based in Zurich, Portland (Oregon) and Yokohama (Japan). It has one simple mission: make running fun. A team of sports scientists, world-class athletes and designers spearheads this notion.
On develops and markets running shoes that are winning technology and design distinctions all over the world. World Champions and elite athletes win medals in On. More than 100 athletes were in On shoes at the recent Rio Olympics.
On’s ingenious CloudTec® sole is patented worldwide. Six years after market launch, On is available from more than 2’500 specialist running stores in 50 countries in Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific. On has become the fastest growing running shoe brand worldwide.
On’s amazing story has been featured on Bloomberg and Fox Business News, in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, ESPN Magazine, The Independent, The Guardian, Die Zeit, NZZ, Wallpaper Magazine, Monocle, GQ, Men’s Health, Runner’s World and many others.