VF Corporation is looking for an outstanding Customer Care Trainer to join our Centre of Excellence Team in Nottingham.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
The COE is a shared service function providing support to the Supply Chain Customer Service teams. The COE is responsible for ensuring accurate and consistent reporting, process management and compliance, training and operational readiness for change implementation – making sure People, Processes and Systems are aligned to deliver the best Service to our Customers.
Let's talk about the role!
Our Trainers inspire our team members with their energy, motivation and excellent knowledge and ensure that everyone in the team has the skills, knowledge and motivation to succeed in their roles. The Customer Care Trainer is responsible for learning & development activity across our multi-site European Customer Care team and their direct-to-consumer operations. This includes training needs analysis, training design, evaluation and delivery. Trainers manage our knowledge base, ensuring the library is brimming with up-to-date, relevant training documentation which is easy to access and supports service excellence.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Develop and maintain a Learning & Development roadmap to support dept. and brand visions and goals
- Carry out training needs analysis activities to ensure roadmap is in alignment with departmental needs
- Design and deliver learning interventions, incorporating varied material to appeal to different learning styles and ensuring content is accurate, meaningful and relevant
- Develop and utilise assessments to feedback on individual performance to line managers, and monitor effectiveness of training materials
- Ensure all Customer Care new starters attend a formal induction training programme which equips them with the tools, skills and knowledge to effectively carry out their role
- Proactively manage associates in training, ensuring a focus on positive behaviours which reflect the VF purpose and guiding principles
- Liaise with Customer Care stakeholders and brand personnel to ensure product training is delivered in a timely manner, and equips staff to deliver an excellent level of customer service
- Ensure BPO partner training delivery is consistently in alignment with in-house delivery and, through assessments and observations, meets the high standard required
- Implement and maintain a process to ensure training and knowledge material is regularly reviewed and consistently includes only up -to-date, relevant information
- Manage and maintain the knowledge base, making sure the library contains relevant, up-to-date material to ensure CSRs have all the knowledge at their fingertips to effectively carryout their role
Skills for Success
You will be a customer focused change agent with a passion for coaching and developing highly motivated teams:
- Education: A Learning & Development Qualification is desirable
- Experience: Previous experience of a Learning & Development role in a customer service environment
- Language skills: English language to business standard – other language skills desirable
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- Hybrid/flexible work
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- 50% employee discount on all VF brands both in store and online
- Subsidised canteen and break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
- Health Shield membership and access to numerous health and wellbeing initiatives
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 29 with length of service and your birthday off
- 12% contributory smart pension scheme (8% on us, 4% from you)
- Free secure onsite parking and discounts with local public transport
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.