CDI – Global Trade Marketing Specialist W/M – FOOTWEARFreelance
Login to bookmark
Reporting directly to the Marketing sportstyle manager our future Global Trade Marketing Specialist W/M will be in charge of :
Coordination with global category marketing team to ensure activation in brand build partners around the world.
Driving implementation in EMEA whilst setting best practice for global customers.
Ad-hoc project and implementation with select partners to generate consideration and conversion of Salomon Sportstyle in key markets.
Main activities :
- In-season implementation and reporting of activation of Energy Account channel (partner stores)
- Oversight and coordination of marketing implementation in brand build retailers by partnering with sales agencies and local marketing teams
- Active involvement in footwear SMU programme and bringing account exclusive product to market through precise consumer activation
- Global calendar management of online/offline store activation
- Maintain a strong relationship with category in developing bespoke product or brand assets (key visuals, video, beauty shots, training manuals…)
- Be agile and answer short terms needs of key Retail and Etail partners
- Brief/update the team on the different evolutions of campaigns / toolboxes
- Strategic planning of future-seasonal channel specific implementation
- Contribute throughout seasonal go-to-market drumbeat for B2C channel
- Ensure planning and on-time delivery of integrated marketing toolboxes
- Provide meaningful update throughout sell-in, sell-through and sell out
- Offer global strategic guideline to ROW teams to ensure best-in-class and consistent marketing implementation
- Benchmark competitor executions and ensure Salomon point of difference
- Coordinate with HQ team to maximize 360° integration with Global Sportstyle category objectives
- Budget Oversight and guidance in partnership with Global Marketing Manager Sportstyle and reporting back to HQ marketing team
- Review execution, ensure campaign/equity fit as well as initiative objective fit
- Participation in direct to consumer
- ‘Guardian’ of brand equity guidelines and look & feel consistency on category campaigns executed outside of HQ team scope
- Liaison with regional marketing contacts on ‘sign-off’ of localized asset creation
- Ensure work is consistent with Global Campaign guideline and Consumer Calendar
- Contribute to specific projects on demand and market reporting
- Execution of HQ aligned projects with core community partners
- Ad-hoc project lead on category initiatives linked to Energy partner objectives
- Thought leader on Global Energy Store channel retail landscape
- Education: Master degree in Marketing
- Foreign Language(s): proficiency in English
- IT Skills : command of Microsoft Office
- Needed Work Experience : 4 years experience of working in a retail marketing environment within the sport and/or lifestyle sector
- Others: knowledge of the markets, products, distribution channels, negotiation techniques
What we offer :
- You will be working with a lot of talented people with a passion for the outdoor industry.
- A nice place to work driven by goodwill and empathy and where achieving goals is having fun.
- At Amer Sports, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. We support an inclusive workplace where recruitment and career developments are based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Permanent Contract, Full Time
Job based in Annecy (74), FRANCE